Ways to Help
# 1 Please consider donating your tax credit to Benchmark.
If you are not available during the day
- Collect Box Tops
Clip then glue to 10/page or 50/page collection sheets (get blank sheets from teacher). Give collection sheets to grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. Reward for every sheet submitted!&
- Set up before &/or Clean up after PTO events.
- Find business partnerships to donate funds or goods to help support our school.
- Come to PTO meetings once a month! Your voice will make a difference.
If you are available during the day
- Volunteer for Art Masterpiece or Reflections Programs.
- Shelve library books.
- Help whenever requests for help are needed.
- Ask your child’s teacher if he/she could use help in the classroom.
- Cut and Chat one morning a week! Help teachers with their prep work.
- Donate drinks or snacks for class parties or PTO events
- Shop at Fry’s after linking your shopping card to Benchmark. See the fundraising page for more information.
- Sponsor an Event