Ways to Help
Benchmark thrives with the support of its strong community. The active participation of families helps mark the school’s success.
- The school must retain a copy of each volunteer's valid driver's license.
- If you sign up to be a driver for field trips, the school must retain a copy of your current vehicle insurance.
- All Parent/Guardian volunteers must submit at Chaperone and Volunteer Agreement.
Click here for the Parent/Guardian Chaperone and Volunteer Agreement
- All non-guardian volunteers must submit a valid Fingerprint Card.
Contact the front office or Click Here for Fingerprinting Locations
- Benchmark School asks for a minimum of 10 volunteer hours per family, per year.
Be sure to log your hours in the volunteer log book in the front office.
Please consider donating your tax credit to Benchmark
- If you are available during the day
- Volunteer to be a driver for field trips.
- Volunteer for Art Masterpiece or Reflections Programs.
- Shelve library books.
- Help with requests when they present themselves.
- Ask your child’s teacher if he/she could use help in the classroom.
- Cut and Chat one morning a week! Help teachers with their prep work.
- If you are not available during the day
- Set up before &/or Clean up after PTO events.
- Find business partnerships to donate funds or goods to help support our school.
- Come to PTO meetings once a month! Your voice will make a difference.
- Collect Box Tops
Clip then glue to 10/page or 50/page collection sheets (get blank sheets from teacher). Give collection sheets to grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. Reward for every sheet submitted!
- Time poor?
- Donate drinks or snacks for class parties or PTO events.
- Sponsor an Event.