All students are required to have a completed registration form.
All registration forms are available on the website.
Enrollment for 2021-2022 School Year:
- Print off registration form and return to the office. At this time you will be told if the school has an opening or waitlist for the grade needed. If there are openings you will be given additional forms to complete the registration process.
Enrollment Procedures for 2022-2023 School Year:
Charter Open Enrollment (Kinder- 6th grade)
- Open enrollment occurs after enrollment of current students.
- Enrollment is a lottery.
- Completed forms need to be submitted to the office by February 11, 2022.
- You will be notified by the end of the month if your child is officially enrolled.
- If your child is given a spot then you will need complete the enrollment process- see office for details.
- Kinder offers a full day or half day program.
- The half day option offers the Kindergarten State Standards. The state of AZ only pays for half day (8:00 am - 10:40 am).
- Full day kindergarten has a fee. See fee schedule.
- Parents need to decide half day or full day- the school does not make this decision.
Preschool Open Enrollment (three year old & four year old programs)
- Preschool registration is on a first come first served basis.
- We will have a table set-up in front of the office doors at 10:00 am on the first Sunday in February (6th).
- You will need to take a ticket (keep it), record ticket number, your name, your child's name and age group/class (3's or 4's) needed on the form provided.
- Then you may go home without spending the night.
- The ticket you took will hold your spot for the following Monday morning (February 7th) when you must return to complete your registration. The office will open at 6:30am
- All preschool students must be potty trained by the first day of school.
Benchmark School admits qualified students of any race, color, religion, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to our students. Benchmark does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin in the administration of our education policies, financial aid programs, athletics or other school programs.